Friday, March 10, 2017

#cat - #Life As A Cat?


Life As A Cat?

Hello all, I recently got heavily into video editing and also a new camera. I have 3 awesome cats with diff. personalities and looks, also have a sugar glider to make appearances

I was thinking of making a series with a script, staring my pets where they communicate with each other with myself and wife doing their voices. Ive talked about doing something like this for years but now Im finally in the position to do it.

Im thinking more of those animal movies in the 90s where they communicate with their thoughts, not like some videos where footage has cat mouth open saying one word responses "yeah" "ok" with the human controlling all the conversation.

Any one here interested in a cat show video series? Is there anything like this to be found on the net?

Please show your support if so.

Thank you very much.



Submitted March 10, 2017 at 09:35AM by DuathZero
via reddit http://ift.tt/2mtNTxw

No comments:

Post a Comment