Wednesday, April 5, 2017

#cat - #Bad idea to get two kittens at once from the same litter?


Bad idea to get two kittens at once from the same litter?

Hey, so I'm a future first-time owner (waiting for my breeder's kitty to get pregnant), and I'm wondering if it's a bad idea to get two cats at once from the same litter. I work from home, but I go to uni for about 5 hours each day so I was concerned they might get depressed etc. Should I get siblings, or will a lone kitten be fine for a few hours each day?

Mainly, I'm concerned with things like how two puppies raised together are hard to toliet-train and teach in general.

Also any advice about raising kittens would be much appreciated!



Submitted April 05, 2017 at 04:15AM by nohawkdown
via reddit http://ift.tt/2o2py2D

No comments:

Post a Comment