Wednesday, July 26, 2017

#cat - #My kittens barely eat


My kittens barely eat

If you look on the serving size for almost any cat food, it will say that kittens should eat more something like 4 cup servings a day. And my kittens are currently 3 months old.

However I try feeding them that but they hardly eat that much. Even with breakfast and dinner wet food they eat about half a can.

My guess is probably because of the temperature. Even with humans, the hotter it feels like 90+ degrees you tend to feel full on small meals, and eating more (especially meat) will make your body feel even hotter and sweatier. And it also probably doesn't help that my A/C is broken so it's almost always about 90 degrees in the house.



Submitted July 26, 2017 at 10:35PM by ToxicFlame707
via reddit http://ift.tt/2uEfMFR

No comments:

Post a Comment