Monday, September 18, 2017

#cat - #Any Advice for an Overnight Meower


Any Advice for an Overnight Meower

Hello,

I am just trying to find some suggestions/ potential remedies for my cat. She has been keeping me up all night by a steady streams of meows. I have tried making sure to feed her before bed time, spend a little play time to try to get some energy out, fresh water and dry food, and I even got her a new cat tree to give her a high up place to sleep. She seemed to get a little better for a while, but she is now at it again. I have had to place her in a bathroom to get some sleep, but I really don't like to do that since it really isn't fair for her. Any suggestions to help her stop meowing so much? (p.s. I have tried the calming treats but she stopped eating those after a little while) .

Thanks in advance!



Submitted September 18, 2017 at 10:06AM by Rango2016
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/70vzuv/any_advice_for_an_overnight_meower/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment