Sunday, September 3, 2017

#cat - #Does your cat have weird eating habits too?


Does your cat have weird eating habits too?

My cat used to be very picky. He NEVER attempted to go near anything we ate. He would try to steal sips of wine (we assume he's a wino) but he left our food alone completely. Well.... he got out for like 5 days and came home with totally different eating habits. I have to really be careful because he will literally eat anything now. He goes for veggies, fruit, baby food, chips, junk food, meat, basically anything he can get his paws on. I got him for free from someone who could no longer keep him and he was kind of a fat ass but still totally adorable but, I am concerned for his health. We worked hard to get him to a healthy weight and I'm scared that his snack sneaking may be really unhealthy. Is there anything I should make sure he never has Contact with or is there anything I can give him maybe as a little treat to help feed his new addiction to human food?



Submitted September 03, 2017 at 08:09AM by Jessinadressy
via reddit http://ift.tt/2eveR33

No comments:

Post a Comment