Saturday, September 30, 2017

#cat - #Found kitten


Found kitten

Hey! First time posting here, just looking for some advice. I found a 3(?) week old kitten living by himself under my aunts house and ended up taking him home because I couldn't leave without my guilt eating at me. He has been eating fine, purrs, everything a normal healthy cat would do. The only issue is he won't use his back legs... he can put weight on them but he just ends up falling over or dragging them behind him. Due to this he can't go to the bathroom normally and ends up pooping and peeing himself multiple times a day. I put him in the litter box after every meal and he just sits there silent meowing at me. So my question is, is he too young still to have 100% mobility or should I be concerned and take him to the vet?



Submitted September 30, 2017 at 06:51AM by GypsyLuna13
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/73eq2e/found_kitten/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment