Thursday, September 28, 2017

#cat - #Kitten peed on bedsheets?


Kitten peed on bedsheets?

Quick question Reddit.

I changed my bedsheets just this afternoon and there was a little pee patch on them when I came to go to bed. I have two kittens about thee months old and they are usually really good with using their litter box. Couple of reasons myself and my partner thought of was:

  1. It's a new sheet and doesn't smell like us, so they marked their territory.

  2. We had allot of friends round today for gaming night, so they may have been stressed by the people and peed here as it's a safe place for them.

  3. Do we need a litter box change?

What do you think Reddit?

TLDR - cats urinated on bedsheets that were newly changed but normally well litter trained. What do you think?



Submitted September 28, 2017 at 06:36PM by Perksperkins
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/734csp/kitten_peed_on_bedsheets/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment