Friday, September 1, 2017

#cat - #Litter box problems


Litter box problems

It is absolutely shocking how common bad litter box hygiene is for humans. At first I thought it was just immature cat owners, visiting friends at school and seeing their cats litter boxes reeking and overflowing. One of those friends telling me, "my cat does this weird thing where she poops in the bathtub." Of course she does! She's looking for a clean place to go!

Then I noticed my brother's cat's box filled to the brim. It was easy to talk to him about that, and he's been keeping up with scooping.

Now my niece and nephew sleepover and their close smell like cat urine. I visit their house, 2 cats, 1 litter box in the basement, completely full and kept next to the laundry machines and dirty clothes.

Is there any polite way to tell people they need to scoop their cat's litter box more than once a week? Do I keep my mouth shut? Thanks for your help!



Submitted September 01, 2017 at 04:13PM by johnsnowluvr
via reddit http://ift.tt/2xEkIeP

No comments:

Post a Comment