Thursday, October 26, 2017

#cat - #Advice for raising a new kitten.


Advice for raising a new kitten.

My partner and I recently found an abandoned kitten near our apartment and decided to save it and raise it after not being able to find its mother or owner. In my opinion, our apartment is not an ideal place for a cat as we are on a high level and it can't get outside (when I had cats growing up we had a garden for them to explore), but we've saved him and brought him up so I feel like I have an obligation to take care of him.

The kitten is 2 months old now and we've had him for 6 weeks and he's growing fast, he also tends to bite and scratch a lot. Does anyone have any advice for how to teach him not to bite? We have bought him some toys and a scratch pole but he doesn't really use them all that much and prefers to attack our hands and feet.

Any tips or tricks would be great! Thanks.



Submitted October 26, 2017 at 02:23AM by teawarl
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/78u727/advice_for_raising_a_new_kitten/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment