Tuesday, October 24, 2017

#cat - #Attention: Cat Owners


Attention: Cat Owners

I have two cat-related questions. Feel free to answer only one or both if you are feeling knowledgeable and gracious.

a) I am the proud owner of a big-boned cat (17lbs of adorable), and I would love to get him a cat tower that is capable to withstand all 17lbs. I've bought him towers in the past, but they've been completely too small or the tower has only one level where he can comfortably lounge.

Any suggestions?

b) I'm about to relocate myself and my adorable boy 1800 miles away. My plan is to fly with him in a carrier on my lap. While I think that I will be perfectly fine with 4 hours of incessant meowing, I have a feeling that fellow passengers will not. (Nor do I want to completely stress him out).

Any advice on cats and plane travel?



Submitted October 24, 2017 at 08:21AM by Whinniea18
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/78g1hr/attention_cat_owners/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment