Wednesday, October 11, 2017

#cat - #Does anyone else’s cats do this? Should I be concerned?


Does anyone else's cats do this? Should I be concerned?

So I adopted a cat over a year ago at the age of 8. I notice she has very poor balance. For instance, when she stands on my lap I can feel her almost trying too hard to stay up, shifting her weight like crazy. She jumps without looking and knocks everything over.

NOW for the crazy part. When she plays or gets excited she jerks her neck/head and rolls her head around her neck and bucks like a horse. When she itches herself she slaps her leg on her face so hard she gets scans ( no fleas or mites it's just casual scratching). When you pet her you can't just go for it, you have to make sure she sees you first or she'll swat and cry. She also is pigeon toed and walks really weird, her legs are spread out and her toes go inward ( she's a polydactyl too) She is so vocal it's like she's trying to have a full conversation. She will jump up and scream right in your ear repeatedly. She has been to the vet and is completely healthy.

I have 3 other cats , including her sister and none of them act like this. I was watching My Cat From Hell and it looks like it could be a form of brain damage. Maybe she was born with it or it happened to the person who had her before me. I call her my extra special girl now. What do you think it is?



Submitted October 11, 2017 at 02:37PM by luna_jack
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/75ry2t/does_anyone_elses_cats_do_this_should_i_be/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment