Sunday, October 29, 2017

#cat - #I need help please!


I need help please!

Hi all, my 9 yr old indoor cat is a wonderful boy that I love very much-however he did something today that was really weird and upsetting. I have had him since he was a kitten and he has never peed/pooed outside the litterbox (he is neutered). Today though he was playing around with a throw rug in front of me, which is fine, he does this sometimes with a toy usually(he is really active and plays alot), then out of nowhere, he bunches up the rug and pees on it. I screamed at him and he knew he was in trouble and hid from me, I told him that was a NO NO and I think he understands. I need help because I don't know why he did this out of the blue, if I had to guess I would say maybe he just made a mistake. Does anyone else think so? BTW I keep the house really clean and the litterboxes clean too. Any positive thoughts/comments are more than appreciated. thank you for reading this!



Submitted October 29, 2017 at 02:26PM by tabbyfam69
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/79iwgz/i_need_help_please/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment