Wednesday, October 25, 2017

#cat - #Moving to a new country (Korea) with my cat - How to get the health documents (in US)?


Moving to a new country (Korea) with my cat - How to get the health documents (in US)?

I'm moving for work and have decided that I'll be bringing my cat with me. The country I'm bringing the cat to has some requirements, such as microchip implant, rabies test, and a health certificate issued by the "veterinary authority."

The microchip and the certificate from a "veterinary authority" sound particularly ominous and I'm assuming these aren't the services provided by local vets.

So I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on how to go about getting these implants and some kind of a government-issued health certificate.



Submitted October 25, 2017 at 01:11AM by captchadolphin
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/78m2yc/moving_to_a_new_country_korea_with_my_cat_how_to/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment