Friday, October 6, 2017

#cat - #Stolen cat...kind of


Stolen cat...kind of

First off, my grammar is not great, and second I'm really not a very good story teller.

I'm a cat lover, so is my wife. My neighbors that I call the trashy neighbors got evicted today. Well I was working on my bike in the garage at about 9:30 or so. The trashy neighbors left one of their windows open and I thought nothin of it. I went out to the driveway to feed a feral cat that we have. Her name is Popsicle, can't touch her or nothin but this is her home. Anyways, I go out to feed the other two trashy neighbors cats that I thought they had left behind after getting evicted. I'll come back to that in a second. Well as I'm walking back to my garage I hear a kitten meowing loudly from the window. I text my wife telling her I hear a kitten meow coming from the window, she says I should grab it. I'm a little nervous about that as it's really hard to tell if they are ever there as they have no power (been shut off for a month) and no water (also been shut off for a month). After hearing the meows for a few minutes, I suck it up and poke my head in, there he is a cute little kitten that's about 8 weeks old. I pick him up pet him, take him inside to the bathroom give him some food and this little kitten chows down like he hasn't eaten in a while. Ate almost the entire can of mooshed up food I gave him. Now this little kitten is pretty cute, but you can't tell as he is absolutely covered in fleas, so I attempt to wash him, I got some off but I've never really been good at that. My wife gets home eventually and then we proceed to bathe him two more times. Finally got all of the fleas off. Cute as a freakin button. Turns out he's a flamepoint mutt of some sort. Pretty blue eyes, all white body with brown ears, tail, and nose. I start reaching out to shelters to see who I can bring him to get fixed up with some meds cuz he's going to need them. My wife tells me he's anemic from being flea infested for so long. A shelter calls me back and I take him in and there he goes to a foster home with the shelter. He's such a sweet kitten, slept all the way there which was only bout 20 minutes. We were in the car saying our goodbyes as we've kinda grown fond of the little boy but know we can't keep him as we are catpacity.

Now a little bout the trashy neighbors....they are nasty trash, live on their monlthy welfare check, landlord hates them, we hate them, the whole block hates them. They are loud, dirty, meth-ed up grossness. The lady has like 4 teeth, nasty black hair with grey showing cuz it hasn't been dyed in a while. She's also been arrested 11 times for various drug charges and theft. Also last week they busted a dude with a stolen truck. Then a week later I notice another vehicle from a local stolen Facebook site, and I contact her and it turns out it is her car. So that's two stolen cars they had.

Now to the current state...the trashy neighbors actually came back about an hour ago looking for their cats. They got their 2 other cats that I also grew fond of but didn't get ahold of them yet. If they had been gone longer, then I would of. I actually feel bad for taking that kitten out of their window because they came back looking for them all. They got the two other cats, but they were looking for that kitten and I turned off all the lights to my house and was silent while they were looking.

Cliff notes: heard kitten meowing from window, took kitten out of window, took inside house, fed, bathed, and then handed off to a foster home who will eventually get adopted out. Neighbors are trashy, filthy low life welfare scum that left the kitten with the biggest flea infestation I've ever seen. My outside feral cat has less fleas.

P.S. I can't figure out how to put up a picture. It would only let me out a picture or text. Not both.



Submitted October 06, 2017 at 08:51PM by Smoothynobutt
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/74sfk2/stolen_catkind_of/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment