Friday, November 24, 2017

#cat - #Dear Cat redditors I need some help please!


Dear Cat redditors I need some help please!

Hi, I have 3 adult cats and recently decided to switch to clumping litter after using Johnny cat for 10yrs (same cats). I want to be able to monitor urine output of one of my babies. So husband said to use both (we have 2 boxes). So far the one cat that I want to monitor prefers the johnny cat. My problem is this; will the one that doesn't care for the "sand" use it if not given any other choices? Any suggestions or advice will be helpful! Thank you friends for reading this.



Submitted November 24, 2017 at 09:42AM by tabbyfam69
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7f8lot/dear_cat_redditors_i_need_some_help_please/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment