Thursday, November 2, 2017

#cat - #My Cat's odd Behavior


My Cat's odd Behavior

Hey guys, my cat Pheobee is a beautiful wonderful kitty who is about a year and a half old. Now when we are sitting in our living room you can pet her and carry her wherever you want without any resistance.

However if she comes into my bedroom and on my bed, if you ever try to even pet her she immediately starts to bite at your hands or grab you with her front paws in a playful way. She will also attack your feet in the bed but no where else in the house.

The only thing I can think of is she acts that way because she doesn't get a lot of opportunities to come into bedroom (she knocks things over). Anybody have any idea haha? Thank you



Submitted November 02, 2017 at 11:44AM by BallinBrown23
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7ad6v0/my_cats_odd_behavior/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment