Friday, December 8, 2017

#cat - #Help! My older cat had a mini spaz out & I want to know if I should be concerned.


Help! My older cat had a mini spaz out & I want to know if I should be concerned.

She's an older kitty (with a heart murmur), and she was just lying on the bed fast asleep snoring loudly. Then when she woke up, her pupils were extremely dilated and unresponsive to light. She was stretching and it seemed like her front paws were stuck in the stretch. She seemed to tense up and freeze. We gently moved her and pet her until a minute or so after she returned to normal. Didn't seem to be in any pain or anything, and has been acting fine since. Should I be concerned, or was it just a random spazzy moment ?



Submitted December 08, 2017 at 07:24PM by srmc93
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7ijxmj/help_my_older_cat_had_a_mini_spaz_out_i_want_to/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment