Thursday, December 28, 2017

#cat - #Hey everyone I got an issue with my omen year kitten and in the past two months she started suddenly chewing on my cell phone cords and my Amazon echo cord and destroying them. I don’t know what to do. I don’t think she’s teething still. I’d appreciate any tips you guys can give me Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š!


Hey everyone I got an issue with my omen year kitten and in the past two months she started suddenly chewing on my cell phone cords and my Amazon echo cord and destroying them. I don't know what to do. I don't think she's teething still. I'd appreciate any tips you guys can give me Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š!
No text found

Submitted December 28, 2017 at 10:51AM by AchillesLastTrip
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7mo4b6/hey_everyone_i_got_an_issue_with_my_omen_year/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment