Wednesday, December 13, 2017

#cat - #My cat randomly went crazy


My cat randomly went crazy

My cat is a white angora and 2 and a half year old male.

Ok so here's what happened my car has seen my two friends a lot so it's not like it's a new thing. But today my cat went crazy at my friend and kept staring at his sock. Then he (my cat) had the same hissing and moaning towards me and my other friend! When my friend went to my room it followed him there and waited at the door of the room and was attacking him if he got too close. He had the same violent behaviour that he would have at the vet. I've never seen something like this hope someone can help.



Submitted December 13, 2017 at 07:17PM by rayzoc
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7johw2/my_cat_randomly_went_crazy/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment