Tuesday, January 2, 2018

#cat - #Can anyone help me stop my cat from spilling water


Can anyone help me stop my cat from spilling water

My cat spills her water bowl everyday. It doesn't seem to matter what I do to edit the behavior. I've tried different bowls, but she always dumps them. At this point I'm not quite sure how she does it! I just walk into my home or in from the garage and she's sitting there with water all over my laminate floor. I've tried plastic, ceramic, metal, grippy, fountain and waterfall bowls. Nothing seems to work. It's so frustrating I'm about ready to glue a bowl to the floor. Any ideas?



Submitted January 02, 2018 at 05:37AM by bmbooker3
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7nm6ri/can_anyone_help_me_stop_my_cat_from_spilling_water/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment