Monday, January 1, 2018

#cat - #Can't sleep because of cat, completely sleep deprived, tired, depressed. Have one month to fix or he's out.


Can't sleep because of cat, completely sleep deprived, tired, depressed. Have one month to fix or he's out.

Title says it all. I live in a small apartment, can't separate myself from the cat (1 door, 1 wall is not bastard but he is slowly enough and there is nothing more). He meows, he plays, he digs in the litterbox, he is destroying my sleep. I can't function, I would have never contemplated one day either giving him away or throwing him out, but I can't take it anymore, I'm breaking apart. If I can't fix my sleep I'll try to find him a new house, but if I can't, he will undoubtedly (without even a second thought) just go for a long car ride with a one way ticket. I'm writing this as he is staying on the top of my chair, lovingly relaxing by my neck. I love the furry killing me.



Submitted January 01, 2018 at 12:42AM by Amanda-Probst
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7ne0j5/cant_sleep_because_of_cat_completely_sleep/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment