Tuesday, January 30, 2018

#cat - #Cat acting weird as hell


Cat acting weird as hell

2nd time my cats done this.. first time he peed on a bag. Started acting super aggressive and making a screaming sound like I have never heard. And he charged and hissed when I went near him. I got him in a spare room. Took him to the vet. He legit sounded like he was in the worst pain. Vet check was normal. Everything was fine. Said it was behavioral.. it was Christmas time so I thought maybe an animal peed on my xmas tree. Got rid of it. And we were back to normal in 2 days...

Fast forward to today. He's walking around smelling everything, acting odd, stalking my other cat and will not stop meowing. I put him in an extra room by himself. Now he's just meowing constantly at the door.

Any one ever expirence this? What should I do.. it's so annoying and I feel bad isolating him but idk what else to do



Submitted January 30, 2018 at 04:36PM by Portfield16
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7u5edj/cat_acting_weird_as_hell/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment