Tuesday, January 16, 2018

#cat - #How do I prevent my cat from jumping after she got fixed?


How do I prevent my cat from jumping after she got fixed?

My kitty loves to jump on many things in my apartment. From hopping on the bed to hop onto the window sill, to climbing the stair case, or jumping on a chair to take a nap. Even her favorite spot on the cat tree requires a mighty leap from ground level.

After getting her fixed today, I was told she cannot run, play or jump until her surgery heals. This has already proven difficult as she has tried jumping a few times, even with the giant cone on her head to prevent her from licking her stomach. Does anyone have tips on how to keep my cat grounded or even calm her so she doesn't find the urge to want to climb or jump for the next couple weeks?



Submitted January 16, 2018 at 04:57PM by chichi-lover
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7qwtdz/how_do_i_prevent_my_cat_from_jumping_after_she/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment