Sunday, January 28, 2018

#cat - #my parents hit my cat


my parents hit my cat

There's a stray cat that keeps coming to my home, and one day my mom and I just decided to keep it. It's a tabby, and it's super sweet and affectionate. It's always trying to cuddle us and it's always talking to us. I bought it cat food and a litterbox, even though it knows how to use our toilet. I love it, the only problem is my dad thinks it's " bad luck " to have a pet cat on the year of the dog so he's super mean to it! he grabs its face and neck and pets it like he's hitting it. He even puts it in headlocks... The cat is so sweet where it doesn't growl or attack! My mom hit it earlier with a shirt and it flew off the couch shaking, and now it doesn't trust any of us. What do I do to make it trust me? + My parents are always trying to throw her out on the street.



Submitted January 28, 2018 at 06:28PM by cinixi
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7tosov/my_parents_hit_my_cat/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment