Friday, February 2, 2018

#cat - #Hit and killed a cat, should I contact owner?


Hit and killed a cat, should I contact owner?

I was driving to work, driving on a long country road, as I was going around a corner a cat jumped right out in front of me. It happened so fast there wasn't anything i could do. She died quickly, it was a horrible sight I will never forget. I carried her body into the yard of the property she had ran out from and placed her under a tree. A few months ago a cat I was extremely attached to died from someone hitting him with their car. I feel horrible that now this cat's owner will have to go through what I did. I keep thinking I want to contact the owner to tell them how sorry I am and to let them know she died very quickly. What would be best way to go about It? Write a letter put it in their mailbox or try to speak to them in person? Thanks



Submitted February 02, 2018 at 03:40PM by setht487
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7uv7ha/hit_and_killed_a_cat_should_i_contact_owner/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment