Wednesday, February 14, 2018

#cat - #Living in a small apartment 3. floor with no access to grass is turning me off getting a cat or two. Can someone talk me into getting cats even though right now I think it would be kind of egoistic as i can't let them go outside and enjoy life.


Living in a small apartment 3. floor with no access to grass is turning me off getting a cat or two. Can someone talk me into getting cats even though right now I think it would be kind of egoistic as i can't let them go outside and enjoy life.

I'd really like a couple of cats, but every time I think about making a decision I reach a solid no. I'm afraid I would feel so sorry for them not being able to enjoy the outside that I would feel bad and or guilty all the time.

If I should decide for cats should I get one or two? My apartment is small, 35 m2, so maybe two would be too much.

I thought of getting a dog as well, but that's too big a responsibility for me right now, the walking, the constant attention, the barking. I also thought of getting some fish, but they seem quite boring and do not like cats.



Submitted February 14, 2018 at 10:08AM by This_is_User
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7xjivl/living_in_a_small_apartment_3_floor_with_no/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment