Thursday, February 22, 2018

#cat - #My cat acts weird in the mornings...what’s going on?


My cat acts weird in the mornings...what's going on?

My cat, Morrison, is so sweet and snuggly most of the time. He follows us around the condo and finds our laps the second we sit down...

However, in the mornings he's become a different animal. Around 7:30a, he will start to almost growl (it's still a meow but lasts longer and sounds different than his happy meow) at me and attack my arms. I can see it in his face when it's about to happen, so I'll move my arms when he jumps and he immediately jumps off the bed. When I finally get up, he'll chase me and swipe at my feet and ankles.

Why is he doing this? It just started a few weeks ago. His food bowl is full. His water dish is full. He's not hurting me at all, but what's he trying to tell me??



Submitted February 22, 2018 at 06:48AM by kdj05
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7zezlw/my_cat_acts_weird_in_the_morningswhats_going_on/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment