Saturday, February 10, 2018

#cat - #My cat has a swollen eye


My cat has a swollen eye

I took in a stray cat about three weeks ago, she's been great so far. My dad lets her out a lot... The problem is recently I noticed that she's been squinting in one of her eyes, and when I lift her top eyelid up, you can see her "under eyelid" swelling up, same for her bottom eyelid. It's super red, and she has really thick discharge. My dad hates her, so he refuses to take it to the vet. I'm 14 so I don't have a car, or the money to take her to a vet, I'm trying my best to make enough money to feed her. Is it an infection/how bad is it?



Submitted February 10, 2018 at 05:14PM by cinixi
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7wpdbr/my_cat_has_a_swollen_eye/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment