Monday, February 5, 2018

#cat - #My cat is enamored with playing fetch


My cat is enamored with playing fetch

I adopted a kitten about a month ago, hes a playful, cuddly, 6 month old black cat with orange eyes. When I first saw him, I thought of the month of October. He is almost a dog. He follows me everywhere I go, waits for me by the front door when I leave the house, he sleeps on top of me every night, and he plays a whole lotta fetch.

He only likes balls that he can carry in his mouth so the soft ones that he can bite down on. He carries this damn ball everywhere with him, I find it in his food bowls, the dogs food bowl, my bed, under my bed, the kitty litter box, everywhere.

I didn't teach him how to play fetch, he just naturally came up to me with this little pink ball, dropped it in front of me, and meowed at me until I picked it up and threw it for him to retrieve and begin the process all over again.

I just think it is the most adorable thing in the world, he is the coolest guy ive ever met.

Does anybody else cat play fetch? I love seeing cats do dogs things more than I like seeing dogs do dog things.



Submitted February 05, 2018 at 01:51PM by kawaiikara_
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/7vhven/my_cat_is_enamored_with_playing_fetch/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment