Wednesday, March 7, 2018

#cat - #Is my cat lonely?


Is my cat lonely?

A few months ago my family adopted a cat from the local humane society. He has been a great addition to our family and we love him so much. Our neighborhood has quite a few outside cats and there is one in particular that our family is close with and we always feed him, take him in if the weather is dangerous. The neighbors also have an indoor/outdoor cat that is always hanging around near our house. Whenever our little Bowie sees one of the cats outside, he's very interested in them. Yesterday the neighbor's cat wanted to come inside and after we shooed him away our cat sat at the door for about 15 minutes meowing. He does this a lot when he sees other cats. It seems like he wants to play with them. The home he was in before us had two other cats so he is used to living with other cats. I am confused because I have always thought cats were solitary creatures. Do some cats want to spend time with other cats or am I projecting?



Submitted March 07, 2018 at 04:28AM by Modski
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/82nljg/is_my_cat_lonely/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment