Monday, March 12, 2018

#cat - #Need help naming my cat!


Need help naming my cat!

I just got a new kitty from the shelter! He's so soft, and he's very sweet. He has all black fur except for a very small patch of white on his chest and his eyes are green. I can't decide on a name. Here are some I've thought of already and please feel free to leave suggestions!

-Severus (professor Snape from HP) -Harry (Potter, because of his black hair and green eyes) -Draco (Malfoy from HP) -Ash (Evil Dead) -Salem (from Sabrina the Teenage Witch) -Spooky -Lucifer -Gatsby (I love the Great Gatsby) -Mochi (bc he's so soft) -Ricky (I love Ricky Gervais and Ricky Ricardo)



Submitted March 12, 2018 at 03:04AM by _Harley-Quinn_
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/83tlij/need_help_naming_my_cat/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment