Monday, April 9, 2018

#cat - #Cat in attic. Vet or bath?


Cat in attic. Vet or bath?

My cat followed my brother into the bathroom and the hot water wasn't working so he opened a cabinet that has the boiler in it and there is a hole at the top that leads to the attic. My cat ended up crawling up there and it took us an hour to get him out. There's a lot of powdered dust that's really fine for insulation bc it's an old house. I was wondering if I just need to bathe him or take him to the vet? He's a fluffy short haired cat and don't know if the glass will harm him that much since it's not directly on his skin and just on his fur. I got some powdered glass on my skin while trying to get him and some of the glass went deeper in my skin while I was trying to wash it off.



Submitted April 09, 2018 at 08:45AM by NaviMinx
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8ayy7b/cat_in_attic_vet_or_bath/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment