Tuesday, April 10, 2018

#cat - #Cat stress.


Cat stress.

We are rearranging our living room since we are getting a larger couch. Because of the change we had to switch her cat trees between the one in our room and the living room. She usually slept in the cat tree in our room at night. Since the change she has started behaving differently, possibly peed out if the box (I've yet to confirm this as I couldn't see anything just smell it but there's a litter box in that room) now, my question is would the change of cat trees be a bigger stress than the living room change since she slept in one and kind of lost her bed. We're gonna switch the trees back to see if it helps but I'm not sure which part I should focus on the most.



Submitted April 10, 2018 at 07:24AM by Tsoravia
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8b7k2y/cat_stress/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment