Sunday, April 1, 2018

#cat - #Noisy Cat


Noisy Cat

Why won't my cat shut the fuck up? I love cats ok, Pumpkin is my second cat, we love all the time and she's always has food and she drinks bottled water and we give her fancy treats and she has a nice life, everything is good but she literally literally just always makes noise. Always. Every three to five seconds, all day and all night it's constant miowing. Constantly. As if she were on heat, but she isn't.

It's been three months now and I wake up 15 to 20 times a night to shhh her, to which she goes 'mmm' and then I get maybe ten minutes of quiet before she starts again. I don't know what to do, I love her but I am this close to giving her up for adoption because I can't do it anymore



Submitted April 01, 2018 at 01:21PM by whipperwil
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/88t9wz/noisy_cat/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment