Thursday, May 17, 2018

#cat - #Help! I need medical advice about a kitten.


Help! I need medical advice about a kitten.

There's a couple of stray kittens that live in my house which I take care of by feeding 3 to 4 times a day. One of them has recently started tilting its head to the left and keeping its left ear lowered. There was some liquid dripping from the ear so I decided to inspect the ear and I found an infestation of little white bugs all inside the ear. I suspect it might be ear mites. What can I do to help this poor kitty? Taking it to the vet might be a problem because it's a stray and my guardians have no knowledge of me taking care of them Any help and advice from kitty experts is appreciated :)



Submitted May 17, 2018 at 05:39AM by thevacantuser
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8k3kq2/help_i_need_medical_advice_about_a_kitten/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment