Friday, May 18, 2018

#cat - #My cat is too clingy.


My cat is too clingy.

He spends all his time in my bedroom, and if I go to another room he'll follow me, just now I'm sat on my floor, he comes up next to me, I sit up and go on my bed, he jumps up and sits next to me, and expects me to pet him all the time.

If he wants to chill downstairs he'll meow at me to come sit with him, and if I don't he'll come back up and make me follow him.

He's 18 and pretty fat so he struggles with stairs and it sucks watching him have to climb them all just to follow me cause I want to go to my top floor or something. I don't think he's sick, I've only had him about 4 months.

Now I feel super guilty about leaving him to cuz he was probably abused and hates being alone



Submitted May 18, 2018 at 09:12PM by Tramadolcodeiine
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8kin2e/my_cat_is_too_clingy/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment