Monday, May 14, 2018

#cat - #Returning a cat?


Returning a cat?

I've recently adopted a cat from the same shelter that I got my first cat. Both are wonderful in their own ways, but they have glaringly opposing personalities and aren't getting along. The cat I've had for years is extremely territorial and doesn't want the new cat coming near me. The new kitty is hiding in the bathroom constantly underneath the shelves, and I feel like in the long run this is a terrible environment for him, when he has a chance of being adopted into a better family if I return him. The shelter has a 30 day policy, should I return the cat? Would they really dislike me for it?

Update: He is now terrified of me? Anytime I come near him he runs and hides. I feel so bad for him.



Submitted May 13, 2018 at 11:30PM by fignwz
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8j9xex/returning_a_cat/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment