Monday, June 18, 2018

#cat - #Cat hasn’t come home, first time cat owner


Cat hasn't come home, first time cat owner

So I went out for the day yesterday and I came home around the time my buddy goes out to do his business and then he comes home. He just never came home and as I woke up in the night to check if he had he wasn't around. Normally he comes in my room and meows loudly to wake me up but he hasn't this morning and I'm concerned. I'm mainly concerned because he has a vet trip planned for this afternoon and he is out. I am just concerned for my little guy. He was a stray so I know he can take care of himself, I still just want him to be safe.



Submitted June 18, 2018 at 06:57AM by TimeAbradolf
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8rzagl/cat_hasnt_come_home_first_time_cat_owner/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment