Saturday, June 16, 2018

#cat - #I need help with what to do


I need help with what to do

So about 14 years ago my sister brought a cat home. Now that cat is old, and my sister is gone. Yamaya is the cats name. She's a really sweet cat, but lately, is in the past year, she's been peeing blood, on everything. I dont know what to do, because I want to know whats wrong but its so expensive to do that. So there's 2 things I can do; unless someone else throws me an idea. Those 2 things are wait until she dies naturally from whatever's wrong with her, or bring her to the vet and put her down. Neither I or my mom and decide on what to do. Please help



Submitted June 16, 2018 at 01:53PM by moonieman99
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8rlt8i/i_need_help_with_what_to_do/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment