Wednesday, June 6, 2018

#cat - #Tips for fostering a stray


Tips for fostering a stray

Good day to all ! I was wondering if anybody would be willing to give tips/pointers/advice on becoming the slave human of a stray cat ?

Me and my GF have been dogsitting for my sister and we came across this beautiful stray cat who chills in her backyard (rather often according to my sister). We thought at first she might the master of another human but it seems the poor thing is incredibly hungry and is seeking a lot of affection from human interaction.

We do already have a cat at home, a female, and this stray cat is also a female (at first glance at least). We are worried about the reaction this would cause. We obviously plan on bringing the stray to the vet to have a check up beforehand.

Any tips/advice would be greatly appreciated. My GF is an experienced cat owner, for me Nalah (our cat) is my first, but she worries about the psychological reaction this could cause as well as how Nalah's personality could change after the arrival of a new feline.



Submitted June 06, 2018 at 11:56AM by MoGoLi
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8p2sx0/tips_for_fostering_a_stray/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment