Wednesday, July 25, 2018

#cat - #7 day old kitten's tail broke off! help!


7 day old kitten's tail broke off! help!

So this lil kitten was born 7 days ago while I was not home. When I got home (about 15 minutes later) I noticed the end of her tail was dangling off. I assume that she broke it in the birth canal or mama accidentally bit through it thinking it was apart of the cord/ placenta :( Eventually (the next day) that part of the tail fell off. The concerning part is that, the now end of the tail looks like it is shriveling up. I don't know if this is just a normal process because of the injury that occurred at birth or if this could be due to an infection. I found this cat who had the kittens as a homeless cat. I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on vet bills but ill do what i have to, to keep this kitten alive. Any advice is appreciated. Pictures below.

https://imgur.com/a/CLsb0jA



Submitted July 25, 2018 at 05:35PM by katalat
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/91x2mf/7_day_old_kittens_tail_broke_off_help/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment