Saturday, July 14, 2018

#cat - #Can anyone tell me what they think is wrong with my kitten?


Can anyone tell me what they think is wrong with my kitten?

She's 12 months and we rescued her from a parking lot at 4 weeks. She is inside only.

She is so so skinny. You can see her hip bones and feel her spine. We feed her constantly. A few weeks after we got her we were told she did not have worms. She hasn't been to a vet visit recently though. She also throws up a lot. When we got her she was so sweet and playful. But now she hisses and growls if you pick her up, won't allow you to pet her most of the time, and I hardly ever see her because she hides out somewhere all day. None of our other cats act remotely like this. She's also only the size of a four month old kitten.

I've been begging my parents to take her to the vet, but they just keep saying they will and don't. I'm going to just take her and pay for it myself. But please if anyone knows what might be wrong so that I can take care of her the best I can until I get someone to take me (can't drive yet) please tell me your thoughts!



Submitted July 14, 2018 at 05:02PM by hrhkatya
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8yx8y6/can_anyone_tell_me_what_they_think_is_wrong_with/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment