Monday, July 30, 2018

#cat - #Help! My kitty is being a brat AND throwing up once to twice a week...


Help! My kitty is being a brat AND throwing up once to twice a week...

Ok so I have a great little calico kitty! She's great. She will be 4 this year and we adore her. That being said, she's been particularly moody lately. My wife and I sleep with our door open most nights for her but lately she will come in early in the morning around 4-6 am and jump by my face, jump on my headboard and use to as a scratch post and if the door is shut she will bang till I open it. I thought it was cause she was hungry at first so I fed her but it still continues, whether or not she has food. We both work full time but give her all the attention she wants when we come home. Anyway, we feed her Purina One tender selects and Fancy feast wet food every couple days. For the past couple weeks she will throw up in places we will see it. Like the top of the stairs, on top of the kitchen counter! Or right by my shoes! What's wrong with her?! We usually leave dry food in her bowl all the time so she can eat whenever, is this bad? I'm trying not to be vague but i know there's a lot of things it could be but just looking for a little direction on what to do. If you have any questions leave them here and let's figure this out! Thank you :) here's a picture of her! https://imgur.com/a/hwR0lbE



Submitted July 30, 2018 at 06:32AM by oh_thatMark
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/933nzv/help_my_kitty_is_being_a_brat_and_throwing_up/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment