Tuesday, July 17, 2018

#cat - #How to make cat “go” in littler box?


How to make cat "go" in littler box?

I don't know if this is the place to put this question but I'm gonna try it. My dad says if the cat doesn't stop pooping out of the little box we will have to get rid of him. I love my cat so much. He poops on clothes or the carpet so mostly in soft places. He usually does it when no one is around or the lights are off. We think he was abused before we got him as he flinches at being petted even if he's used to you. We've have him for a couple months and I don't know how to make him stop. Please if you have and success stories about this help me out. How can I get him to go into the litter box?



Submitted July 17, 2018 at 03:41PM by arandomgay14
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8zpej6/how_to_make_cat_go_in_littler_box/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment