Tuesday, July 10, 2018

#cat - #My friend who is watching my cat while I’m away just called, a bit frazzled saying my cat is “fiercely defending his little box!” I guess he’s not coping with my first trip away as well as I thought he would.


My friend who is watching my cat while I'm away just called, a bit frazzled saying my cat is "fiercely defending his little box!" I guess he's not coping with my first trip away as well as I thought he would.

I'm have to spend weeks away from home for work this summer. My friend watching him he know because she's at my house almost every day because I let her use my spare room for her business so I thought he would be ok since she's there all the time. I guess not. She eventually corralled him into the bathroom and got the litter changed.



Submitted July 10, 2018 at 07:37PM by ASexual-Buff-Baboon
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/8xvdoq/my_friend_who_is_watching_my_cat_while_im_away/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment