Friday, August 10, 2018

#cat - #Hello cat people of reddit! I have a few questions about my cat ajd was hoping that maybe someone here could help.


Hello cat people of reddit! I have a few questions about my cat ajd was hoping that maybe someone here could help.

So I have a beautiful 11 year old Main Coon. We adopted her when she was 5 years old. She's a very loving and cuddly cat. When we got her she was a little over weight (from what the vet told us) at 19 pounds. So over the years we've changed her diet slowly so she can lose some of the weight. Now that we have her weight down a bit though we have run into the issue that she has stopped cleaning her rear end. The various vet's that we have taken her to all have told us to keep her losing weight and that it will help with the issue. But as she loses more weight I haven't seen any improvement in her hygiene. I was hoping maybe someone here could lend some insight.

Thank you to all who take the time to read and help.



Submitted August 10, 2018 at 05:54AM by bperez88
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9669n5/hello_cat_people_of_reddit_i_have_a_few_questions/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment