Tuesday, August 28, 2018

#cat - #HELP - Kitten pees on bed


HELP - Kitten pees on bed

Hello all!

I'm having some issues with my wee one (pun intended). This is what's going on:

Tay is a 9 weeks old, non neutered male kitten. He's been with me since he was 8 weeks old and I love him to bits. We play, we cuddle, he follows me everywhere in the house and he has even slow blinked at me once.

I live on my own in a flat with two bedrooms. He is allowed into the living room (where he has his food, water and litter tray + some toys) and my bedroom while I'm away in the morning 11am - 6pm. When I'm at home he is allowed into every room with supervision.

The issue: It's been three times now that he has peed on my bed sheets. The first time I woke up to stained bed sheets; the second time I caught him in the act so I picked him up and put him on his litter tray. Today it's been the third time. As I was making the bed with the fresh bed sheets this little bugger started peeing on them so I picked him up and put him on his litter tray again. As of now he is locked in the living room with all his stuff and he won't be sleeping with me tonight.

He's booked for the vet in two days time but I'm not sure what to do in the meantime/after the vets check he is alright health-wise. His litter tray is SPOTLESS and I know he pees and poos in it so I'm sensing something more like he is marking his territory. I'm planning to get him neutered and I believe that should help but so much laundry is driving me crazy…. Send help !!

https://i.redd.it/u448n31omwi11.jpg

TL;DR: My male kitten pees on my bed :-(



Submitted August 28, 2018 at 03:45PM by 131214
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9b35a5/help_kitten_pees_on_bed/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment