Sunday, August 26, 2018

#cat - #Need Help/ advice on how to introduce a kitten I adopted to my dog


Need Help/ advice on how to introduce a kitten I adopted to my dog

Hey everyone ,

I just adopted a kitten from a foster / welfare ferrel organization and I need advice on how to introduce my dog and new kitten ( I had a cat previously but he passed away due to old age and it's been awhile so I'm not sure if my dog remembers) . I got the kitten on Saturday and while holding him outside , my sister accidentally let my dog out and my dog was fine going up to him and licked him but then ran to our little dog and then came at the kitten full charge because he was hyped up and the kitten freaked out , ( my dog has a personal space issue ) , I have the kitten in my bedroom , and my dog has slept in the living room which I'm sure he's pissed about because he's used to sleeping in my room . How long do I wait to introduce them and does anyone have any tips and advice on how to do it . I'd appreciate it ! Thanks in advance



Submitted August 26, 2018 at 06:31PM by letyourcolorshow18
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/9akgda/need_help_advice_on_how_to_introduce_a_kitten_i/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment