Saturday, August 11, 2018

#cat - #Strange behaviour from my Cat


Strange behaviour from my Cat

My cat acts a bit strange sometimes, but she really acts out like this:

Last night, me and her were in bed, she was relaxed, purring her head off and looking very loving, but about 10 minutes later, she suddenly jumps up, wide awake and just leaves

This isn't the first time she's done this: this has happened once or twice already and it doesn't appear to be stopping anytime soon

Can anyone give me an explanation to this behaviour? I think's it's possible she may be having nightmares and just jumps up from them, but the internet says the cat would be hissing as well, which she has not

I hope someone can help me out on this behaviour from my cat, her name is Ruth by the way :)



Submitted August 11, 2018 at 06:17AM by SkyrimPlayer25
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/96g4vx/strange_behaviour_from_my_cat/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment