Friday, August 24, 2018

#cat - #Why does he do this?!


Why does he do this?!

I have one cat, he has two litter boxes, and a relatively large space. But god forbid I forget to feed him or water him soon enough and he pisses and shits on the floor and then refuses to go back to using the box. The only thing that's worked is to lock him in a small room with his food and water and box for 2 weeks. Unfortunately that's not an option. I'm tired of my stuff being destroyed while I'm not home and he runs out of whatever. He's a larger cat, we think a Bobcat mix given his personality, talkativity and size/shape. I'm tempted to get him a crate and set him up in a crate, but I don't know what size I would need. The options I've found say I've got a 36", 42" and 48". It has to be big enough for him, his food and water and a litter box. He would be in this crate for 2 weeks so he goes back to using his box and then it would only be if I'm out of the house for a few hours.



Submitted August 24, 2018 at 12:31PM by Walkinginsunshine
via reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/cat/comments/99zxit/why_does_he_do_this/?utm_source=ifttt

No comments:

Post a Comment